Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A perfect day!!!


It's a perfectly beautiful day! The sun is shining through the leaves, it's warm and the clouds are stretched very thin against the blue sky. And here I am . . . I saw a woolly bear caterpillar cross my path. More alien ducks are appearing and I am worried about corn supplies. I have said all along that the man in the long blue apron should be investing in corn futures. He seems reluctant. I have been watching bags of corn being unloaded for winter . . . will there be enough?! I have said all along that corn should not be used for fuel, it is unfair to geese. Have you been stocking up on corn?


This is a picture of one of my dearest friends, Drusilla but I call her Silly because she really is a quack. She thinks she is a goose . . . REALLY, please, I mean look at her! Her neck is short and she always hides behind leaves . . . who would want to eat her?! The thing she likes the most about the man with the long blue apron's corn is she doesn't get the bill! Ducks are unusually funny!
     The shadows are growing longer so I better head back to the creek.


Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment